How to install Office 2019 for Windows
Download Office 2019
Once you’ve completed your purchase for a Microsoft Office 2019 license key, you will need to take the steps bellow in order to download, install and activate Office 2019.
First of all you need to sign in
- Head to www.office.com and Sign in if you’re not already logged. In case you don’t have an account, you will need to create one in order to proceed to the following steps.
- Select Install Office. Note: If you have already previously installed the 32-bit version, this version will be installed instead of the default 64-bit version. In order to choose the version you want, got to Other options and select the language and bit version of Office before clicking Install.
- Download will begin, please wait until this step is completed.
Install Office 2019
- After downloading Microsoft Office 2019, select Run (Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (Chrome) or Save File (Firefox). If the following message appears: “Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?” please select Yes in order to proceed.Installation begins as shown bellow
- After Office 2019 has completed installing, you should see this notification message: “You’re all set! Office is installed now” and an animation will guide you to find the Office apps on your PC. You can also find the Office applications, such as Word or Excel by going to Start and then scrolling through the installed apps.
- After installing Microsoft Office 2019, open one of the apps, such as Excel or Word. Most of the time, your Office license should be active right after you agree to the License terms by selecting Accept. If your version of office 2019 hasn’t been activate, you will be prompted to sign in to your Office account.
- In some cases the Activation wizard appears. Just follow the simple steps in order to activate Office.