How to install Malwarebytes Premium for Windows
Click on the link bellow in order to download the latest version of Malwarebytes on your PC.
- Locate the previously downloaded setup file on your computer (mb3-setup-consumer-x.x.x.xxxx.exe – x.x.x.xxxx is the version number). Files are saved by default in your Downloads folder.
- Open the file by double clicking on it or right-click and select Open/Run.
- You will be prompted with a message screen asking you for installation permission. Please select Yes in order to continue with the installation.
- Select your preferred setup language from the drop-down menu and click OK. By default, the setup language is selected according to your operating system’s selected language.
- In the next step you will be able to choose the install location on your PC from Advanced Options. After doing so, please review the End User License Agreement and select the Agree and Install button for installation to begin.
- When installation is completed you will be notified through the message screen, click Finish to exit and launch Malwarebytes. Recommended settings are set by default.
Activating Malwarebytes Premium
- If not already open, please launch Malwarebytes.
- Go to Activate License.
- Copy the activation key you just purchased (select the license code and press Ctrl + C or right-click and select Copy).
- Click the on text box under License key and paste the previously copied product activation code (press Ctrl + V or right-click and select Paste).
- Leave the box My license came with a License ID unchecked and click Activate License.
- After activation, you will notice that the text Malwarebytes | Premium will be displayed in the top left corner of the window.
Note: Malwarebytes will automatically start a threat scan and Real-Time Protection will be ON.